Red and Black can get the crew buzzed pretty quickly. The rules are pretty easy. If you have a someone in your group that is really telepathic, you can guess suits of cards, face card or number card. Make up your own rules to make the Red and Black drinking game even more fun.
Red and Black Drinking Game Setup
A deck of cards and 2+ players
Red and Black Drink Game Rules
The first player guesses if the card that the dealer flips over is going to be a red or a black card. The following rules apply.
- If the player guesses right, there is no penalty, but they have to guess the next card.
- If the player is right again, there is no penalty and play is passed to the next player.
- If the player guesses wrong, the player takes two sips of beer and guesses at the next card.
- If the player guesses right the second time, then play is passed to the next player.
- If the player guesses wrong the second time, the player must finish their beer and pass play to the next player.
Red and Black Optional Rules
If correct three times in a row, the player can make a rule concerning procedure for the game. Interesting rules are:
- Can’t say red
- Can’t say black
- Tap head before drinking
Here’s a video of a guy playing red and black and he apparently he isn’t very good at guessing the next card.
Drink responsibly. Don’t drink and drunk dial.